Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tutto L'Amore Che Ho - Video Ufficiale

Tutto L'Amore Che Ho - Video Ufficiale

Translation in English taken from LordRedlens, a fellow user of Youtube.

The wonders in this part of the universe,

seem born to frame your face

and if by chance I've lost you in the chaos,

I would have felt a strong sense of unresolved.

A great void that would have pushed me further, to the extreme limit of my hopes,

I would have looked for you like a crazy knight,

I would have fought against evil and its instances.

The labyrinth I would have walked without a trace,

feeding on the ground that would offer

At all boundaries I would have asked for asylum, I would have risked my life at sea. Considering that love has no price

I'm willing to do anything to have a little ', whereas love has no price I will pay by providing all the love,

all the love I have.

A prisoner inside a endless prison,

I feel if you were not in my heart,

I would like many hidden behind a finger to give victory to the sellers of pain.

And I've seen things reserved for dreamers, and I drank the juice of bitter disdain,

At all boundaries I would have asked for asylum, I would have risked my life at sea. Considering that love has no price

I'm willing to do anything to have a little ', whereas love has no price I will pay by providing all the love, and I made all my impurest acts.

Considering that love is priceless ... Considering that love is priceless, I am willing to do anything to have a little ', whereas love has no price I will pay by providing all the love, all the love that I , all the love I have.

Without you I would have been all in vain, like a sword that pierces a dead body, without love I would be only a charlatan, like a ship that never leaves port.


No comments: