Monday, July 27, 2009

26




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME... :)


YEAH... I am one more year older... I should say this was a better year than all my previous years... I have done many new things... achieved many of my targets that I wanted and a brand new perspective into life...

COOL... I wish to give myself a conquering attitude this year... I will DO or DIE... simple, no questions... no reservations and nothing... whatever may happen I will set forth and finish all my targets for this year... This time the work is heavy... gonna be sleepless nights and hard hitting days... but lemme see by 27 if I will survive... you are going to see a whole new person altogether... I won't say what I am going to do... but know for sure... It is a new avatar...

The phrase that I want to take up this birthday is "Every second counts" truly every second counts... I will remember this by chanting BLITZKREIG... those of u who have seen my BLITZKREIG... It will be even better and consistent now on... I have come to the conclusion that nothing was more important than BLITZKREIG... giving urself time to relax and chill, one knows how time moves fast and how u will be left out in the race... the race isn't funny enough... but I wanna win the race and quit it... that would mean I was atleast capable of doing it...

"Winning is not an one time thing, it is an all the time thing", the world wouldn't care for who don't win, isn't it??? :) But I don't care for the world who would only respect winners... :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO READ THIS..... LOVE U ALL...

No comments: