Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CHUNKY MONKEY - THE NEW CHAT GAME

This is a game that I keep playing with many of my friends... this game brings out the child in everybody and will remind u the happy old days of college and school... u will feel like the one ur chatting with is giggling right next to u...

Wanna bet????

Try this,

The game play is like this:

1) U say "CHUNKY" in GTALK. - Means are u ready
2) The other says "MONKEY" in GTALK. Means I am ready
3) I can't explain what to do next, identify it yourself with the conversation below....


me: CHUNKY
Other: MONKEY
Other: donkey
me: dei naaye
songy
Other: poknky
inky
me: pokky pokky
Other: pangi
me: dingi
Other: toki doki
LUNGI
me: chunky monkey
fungi
Other: ALGAE
BACTERIA
VIRUs
me: VIRUS
Other: influneza
me: PNEUMONIA
dei
Other: ammonia
amnesia
anasthesia
me: NH3
andalusia
Other: NH4
andromina
me: pleasure planet
hoga magga
me: MONKEY
Other: CHUNKY


4) U say "MONKEY" in GTALK. - Means please stop my tummys gonna burst in laughter...
5) If the other says "CHUNKEY" in GTALK. - Means it is time to get back to work...
6) else the other says "MONKEY" in GTALK - U shuld continue and cajole him to say CHUNKEY

No comments: